PCOS, normal hsg, husband advised semen analysis. Can I get pregnant without treatment ?

Hi,I am 34years and i have PCOS ,i do the hsg test yesterday and it was day 11 of my last periode, and the result is : 1.normal uterus shape and size . 2.normal contrast injection . 3.normal shape both fallopian tubes ne calcification or dilitation . 4.bilateral tubes free spill . 5. both fallopian tubes open . flbroid or polypse the last statement is : conc : normal husband is 35years and my doctor ask my husband to do semon analsis teast,my question is : can i be pregent this cycle without any treatment?? becouse my doctor he said the treatment after my husband test result.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012