PCOS. Had late periods, stopped suddenly. Having food cravings, lower back pain. Solution?

I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome . Now, my period was 6 days late. It was medium flow into heavy flow then just stopped suddenly. It started sunday ( 2/3/13) and lasted until yesterday. Normally my periods run about 5-6 days. However I have had this strange craving of salt and vinegar chips. They were all I wanted. Today I got a sharp pain on the right side where my ovary is which went away but came back and travelled to my lower back. Now I just have slight lower back pain . What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013