Outer skin of vagina peeling, itching. Thick discharge. Used shampoo while shaving. What is this?

Hello! In a rush to shave my pubic area, I used shampoo in place of cream. Now I noticed the skin on my outside area of my vagina is peeling, so I'm theorizing that the shampoo dried out my skin and caused it to peel. This makes me itch of course but I've successfully retained from scratching and I'm moisterizing with baby oil and vaseline.

However, today, by nitefall, I noticed a quarter-size discharge on my undies that is a little thicker than normal, crusty, beige-ish and even greenish in certain light. I feel a slight itch inside my vagina lips but not enough where I have to scratch. I don't detect any odor. Frankly, I'm worried though.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013