Osteoarthritis on right knee, pain, discomfort while walking. Procedure to make up injured cartilage ?

Hi Doc, I am suffering from osteoarthritis on my right knee having discomfort and pain in walking. I cannot move freely my knee as it was before. I followed my doctor,s advise with regards to the medication . It s been more than 2 months now but the pain is still here. I am planning to have that silicon or something like that to make up my injured cartilage . Please advise me regarding this process. Thank you.. AAAAA Philippines
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012