Orange periods, taking birth control, have fibromyalgia and PCOS. Am I at risk of pregnancy?

I need to talk to a Doctor about my menstrual periods. I have been on Progestergone and switched to a progestergone/estrogen pill then switched brands a month ago. I have had a period for almost 4 weeks now. twice I have spotted within a day to two days. My cramps have been pretty intense and my period was very heavy. Normally I clot severely but I have only clotted twice within the 4 weeks for maybe a day. I am still cramping but no clotting. Now all of a sudden my period is a bright orangish color. I want to know if I should do something right away or if this can be risk of pregnancy even though I am on birth control? Fibromyalgia, PCOS, and I have had irregular periods since I was 13. I had lesion on my cervix and they were pre-cancerous. CIN III. My next pap came back normal. Before my episode with the CIN 3 I had not had a period for 7-8 months. I found out about a cyst in the 8th month then was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells. This was about 5-6 months ago. I was put on progestergone, then switch to that and estrogen. Found out in Jan that I had a Vitamin D definciency. I have now been on Vitamin D3 5000 IUs a day and my progestergone/estrogen (lowest dose) for almost 4 months.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012