Operated for intestinal obstruction. Biopsy report diagnosed Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Took Akurit-4 and AKT2 instead of Akurit-2. Am I taking right medication?

Hi, I was operated for intestinal obstruction and after the biopsy report it was diagnosised as Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis . Dr prescribed Akurit-4 for two months and Akurit-2 for the next for months. But I don t find Akurit-2 anywhere in my city and AKT2 has been used in place of Akurit-2 as per the doctor s suggestion. BTW, I m 16years old girl . So far, I have not experienced any side effects. Please let me know am I under right medication wrt AKT2? Regards, Sravani.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012