Open ulcerations on legs, shingles, pickers disease. On cortisone. Will anti itch cream help?

I have open ulcerations on my legs. I have seen five Drs. with no relief. I ve been to pain Management as I ve had recent cortisone shots. He thought it was shingles. I ve seen two dermatologists, one said it was Pickers disease. My regular internist was mistified and sent me on. I ve had these sores since July with no relief. At first I thought that they were chigger bites, but all the Drs s agree, it s not. I ve tried Cortizone creme, Anti-itch creme, alcohol, pewroxide, Epsom salt baths, you name it. Help!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013