One ovary removed, trying to concieve, infection in uterus, prescribed AKT-4. Chances of concieving?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have been operated for ectopic pregnancy (one ovary is removed) in 2012. After that I could not be able to conceive but I want to have a child as it was my first pregnancy. I am 28 yr. now. Last week I have undergone with PCR TEST & is detected with infection in uterus (TB) and doctor has suggested me AKT-4 for 2 months. I wanted to know whether I can conceive while taking these medicines or not. Moreover,I wanted to know whether I can conceive safely or not after takiing these treatment. I mean chance of conceiving as I am already 28 yrs.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012