Have TB in ovary. Prescribed AKT4, Blong, Rimfacin. How can the disease be eradicated?

Sir, My wife Moni Binoliya is suffering from T.B in ovary after examine in leproscopy done in delhi. Doctor told us that she has severe infection in ovary. Doctor prescribed us AKT 4 & Blong for 2 months and after that 4 months continue with Rimfacin and Blong for 4 months. on 28th feb,2013 we completed 6 mths course complete. I want to ask you please advise me how can i know that this disese iradicate from wife body please suggest any test for that and can we go further normally for concieve.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013