On trispentic, have lower back pain, abdominal pain, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, bloating, moody and constipation. What is wrong?

Hi I am having some probelms, I am on trispentic for the past 2 years. all of a sudden for about 3 days now I have been in pain in my lower back and abdomen , nausea , fatigue , vomitting a little, bloating , moody, constipated, sleepy and spitting like crazy? Please help me I dont know whats going on? I did have unprotected sex a week ago I take my pills between 7-10 am everyday
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013