On treatment for gastritis, high heart rate, persisting symptoms, swelling on face and fingers, normal test results. Further treatment advise?

Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old. I am not keeping well since last 3 months. 3 months before once bright red blood passed through my stool, and I was suffering from heartburn and stomach burn. It was diagonised to stomach ulcer/ gastritis , by endoscopy and I was treated on that. Mean while after around 2 months I suffered from heaviness in the heart and at that time my blood pressure kept high to 140/90 and cholestrol level was upto 190, and my heart rate sometimes keeps faster. So I am being treated on that. Still after around 1 month I am not feeling well and suffering from heartburn and getting a lot tired after a bit of work. Also I observe swelling on face and stomach and fingers sometimes. Red blood in stool repeated once last week. Also I more a times observe that my stool comes a bit black/brown in color. I have underwent following tests Endoscopy - stomach ulcer/gastritis (3 months back) Blood presure - keeps normal 130/80 after having medicine. (since last 1 month) Lipid profile - 190 (15 days back) Thyroid profile - Normal values(15 days back) ECG - Normal (Heart rates a bit fast) (30 days back) Sugar - 86 Random test (30 days back) Which doctor should I consult or what reports/test should I undergo? Currently I am under treatment of cardiologist . Kindly advice. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012