Continuous acidity and burning in chest. Diagnosed Hiatus hernia, taking Rekool. Permanent cure ?

I am having continuous acidity and burning on my chest . gone through endoscopy 8 month ago. diagnost Hitaus hernia and little wond in chest because of the acid. Took medicine for more then 3 months. since then taking Rekool 20 mg daily before breakfast. it helps a lot but feeling a little heavyness in stomach sometime. Can u please let me know how long i can take the Rekool Tablet. or is there any harm in taking the same in long run. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012