On simvastatin, test done for sgot, sgpt, bilurubin count, taken dicleron A, hypochondriac pain. Suggestion?

I have undergone my annual check up and I am 41 years male, non smoking and weekly drinker. I am on simvastatin for the past 5 years but this is the first time my sgot and sgpt have come 65 and 109 resp. My bilurubin count (direct was 0.41) I was on dicleron A for 3-4 days just before the test. I suffer from hypochondriac pain (USG suggested small gall bladder polyps below 6mm. Do I redo the liver profile or should i under go an USG again.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012