On pills, got menses in the pill break period, had bleeding post intercourse. Pregnancy chance?

Hi, Dr. I m worried because I started taking pills last month. After taking the 21 tablet I had my period in the fourth day of 7 days pill break. On the 8th day I started taking the new pack 4 days after that me and my husband had a contact and he ejaculated inside. It was our first time to have a contact again after 3 months because he s working abroad. When we had a contact I also bleed a little. Could I get pregnant? or Is there something wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer