On pill Ava. Skipped sugar pills next month. Sore breast, high temperature. Light brown spotting. Miscarriage?

Hi there

I am on the pill Ava 30 and last month in September i skipped the sugar pill/ placebo pills and went straight to the next pack of pills.i have been getting sore breast and been getting high body temperature. On daylight savings when the time went forward an hour i took the pill at the same time at 4:32 but that means i was taking it at 3:32. This month on the 2nd October i have been getting light brown spotting and small light clotting that doesnt fill up a pad. Is this just the reaction to taking then pill earlier or could be pregnant n miscarried?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013