On ortho patch. Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Chances of pregnancy?

Im on ortho patch ,I always change my patch on mondays and one monday on the first week a start a new patch bc my period ended I forgot to put on the patch bc it was a holiday and i forgot to bring it with me .so i didnt get a chance to put in on in about 24 hours .My mom said to just put it on right away and i would be fine .but about 2 weeks later my period was very irregular it was very light pink spotting then it turned a little brown ,I was a little confused bc my period is always a normal flow since ive been on the patch ....I do have some pregnancy symptoms but im not sure if i should just take a pregnancy test i just wanted someones opinion
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013