On ortho, have scanty flow with spotting, tender and full breasts, nausea, mid-cycle spotting. Cause of concern?

Hey there. I have been on ortho for about six months now.. My period never fails to come when scheduled on the pills. And lasts generally two days but is more of spotting than anything else. The past two months my breast have been extremely tender and full, I have been very nauseas and moody. Today I spotted just a little bit and it worried me since I am not supposed to have a period for another week and a half. Is this something I should be concerned with?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013