On loestrin 24fe birth control, have missed few pills, had unprotected sex. Pregnancy chance?

I am currently on loestrin 24fe birth control .... I took my last pill on Tuesday September 18th, I still have yet to get my period. I was on an antibiotic the end of August for a cold , I also missed two birth control pills and had to catch s when I missed then and what I did to catch up Sunday September 10th I forgot to take my pill so I took it first thing Monday morning... I then forgot to take Mondays pill Monday night so I took that Tuesday morning and then took Tuesdays pill Tuesday night.. Now with that being said I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected and always have had sex there a chance I could be pregnant? If I don t get my period by Sunday which is when I start the next birth control pack, what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012