On kolladpin from long term, have chest pains, anxiety attacks, mood swings, shortness of breath. Related?

hi i am a 47 year old woman, have been on kolladpin for probably 2 years now, i took myself off it, for no other reason then cannot afford..which i believe was a big mistake, i have been having chest pains, anxiety attacks , mood swings, shortness of breath. is this all related to getting off them? should i just get right back on them? i started taking them because i am going thru menapause, was depressed, mostly anxious, and lack of sleep, so my dr prescribed these
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013