Severe mood swings, headache, fatigue, bloating, nausea, missed period since Mirena insertion. Reason?

I have had the mirena placed in mid of September. My period started the day of insertion an lasted like it normally would of a ten days. Its already almost the end of October and i havent had my period. I ve also had wierd side effects of the mirena i think. I be been having severe mood swings, head aches, fatigue , bloating , nausea and even vomitted randomly one day but with was just liquid whats wrong
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012