On implant. Heavy bleeding. Irregular use of the pill. Bloating, sore. Due to stopping the pill?

Hi, I ve had the implant for about a year now and for three months I was on the pill as well as I was having heavy bleeding every day so my doctor prescribed me to the pill to stop the bleeding. Only thing is I m very forgetful and I didn t take the pill everyday, but as I had the implant I thought it wouldn t matter. Now I ve finished the 3 month pack and for a few days I ve been very bloated and sore, and at the back of my mind I ve been thinking that I could be pregnant because I didn t take the pill everyday. Just looking to set my mind at ease and if I m just bloated because I ve come off the pill, thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013