On depo since a long term, have slight bleeding after intercourse, lower abdominal pains, normal pap results. What could be wrong?

hello, i have been on depo most of my life, stopping it here and there when planning on conciving. i am 36yrs old and i have two healthy boys, one is 9 and the other 3yrs. i had my last born in 2009 and started on depo in 2010. Since beginning of this year, i have been bleeding , but not a lot after intercourse, and sometime even to day two or three still bleeding. i also get lowe abdominal pains, as if im on my real periods. My last dose of depo was in august as i am planning on having another baby soon. what could be wrong with me? Ooh, my paps have been normal through out, and im due for one soon. pleaase help.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012