On contraception implant. Irregular bleeding. Prescribed with Utovlan. Is it normal, possibility of pregnancy?

right basically i have been on the contraception implant for 2 years, in the past 3months i have had irreglar bleeding , so i called my doctor and he said that he would give me some pills to stop it called utovlan, so i took them and the bleeding stopped, but when i stopped taking them i bled again and he said it might be because my implant might need to be changed, i went on holiday 3 weeks ago, was still taking the tablets now and then and i had sex with someone, now ive come home, havent taken anymore of the tablets and im not bleeding. is there any chance that i could be pregnant or does this change normally happen? x
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012