On birth control, supposed to start new pack today. Will delay of few days cause any problems?

Hi! I m on birth control , Alesse . I m back for reading week and have forgotten my birth control new pack. I m supposed to start a new pack today but I didnt get the time to go to the doctors and tomorrow is Family day as well. Is it ok if I start a new pack on Tuesday? I will be 2 days late in the pack, is that ok? If I were to have unprotected sex in the next few days, is that ok as well? Or do I have to wait 7 days, so next Tuesday?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013