On birth control, skipped pills, unprotected sex, taking ampicillin for skin conditions. Should I be concerned?

If I have been on birth control for 2 and a half years now and accidentally skipped two pills consecutively during end of week 2/beginning of week three of my last pack and have unprotected sex at the end of week one of my new pack which would be the day before my "ovulation day" according to my cycle. Should I be concerned? Also I take ampicillin for skin conditions and have been on it for 4 years now. Does this also affect if I should be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013