On birth control pills, taking antibiotics for sinus infection. Will antibiotics lessen the efficacy of birth control pills?

Hello, I had a sinus infection & the doctor prescribed me Azirhromycin on 10/13/12 & I finished them on 10/17/12. I also take birth control pills(Sprintec) which I take at the same time everyday. My period came on 10/17/12 & it went off 10/21/12. So I ve been taking my birth control pills & when my husband & I had intercourse we used condoms . However today(10/22/12) the condon broke. Am I at risk because I just finished taking antibiotics? I have continued my birth control pills & javent been late or missed a day but I don t know how long the antibiotics made them ineffective! Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012