On birth control patch. Feeling tired, headache, smelly discharge, bloated. Should I be concerned?

Im 20. I was on the birth control patch for almost a week and then took it off because i thought i was experiencing a blood clot cuz i smoke so much. I was travelling so i couldn t see a doctor. I had a period 4 days later and it was terrible. When i got to the 3rd day of having my period, i couldn t take it anymore, so I put the patch on. I got a terrible cold after that, treated with fervex, benadryl , naproxen for 6 days. I used the last patch #3 Now im very tired,have lost of headaches , strong smelling discharge, extremely bloated and my breasts were very sensitive for a while but not so much now... should i be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013