On birth control, ovarian cyst, irregular period, HPT negative. What could be wrong? Is this normal?

Hi. I m starting to get really worried about my period cycle. I am on birth control and have been for over a year because I get bad ovarian cysts . This month I started on March 1st and ended on the 4th, this one was normal with little pain. I started back again on the 8th and it lasted till the 10th; this one was light but painful. I third one started late on the 15th and is still going. This one is a little heavy and painful. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 6th or 7th. He had a condom (I didn t break) and I m on the pill; I took a test on the 14th to make sure I wasn t pregnant and it came up negative. What could be wrong with me? Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013