On birth control and thyroid pills, heavy periods after placebo pill. How long will it last ?

Hey , im on birthcontrol this is my 1st period in two years because i have tyriod problems and i now just started my pills for my thyriod Anyways Iv started my period on the 4th day of the placebo pill and Its now my 2nd day and Its heavey! Which im HaPpy about But how long do u think it will last ? And will birthcontoll and my thyriod pills help me start working-class right cause my body is out of wack?? :(
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013