On birth control after delivery, had unprotected sex, have spotting, butterfly feeling in stomach. Pregnancy?

I just recently had a daughter in Feb, and now am currently on birthcontrol . My boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex a few times since I gave birth. I had my period last month around the beginning of July. And am currently spotting. I take pregnancy tests all the time and they all come out negative. but I get these butterfly feelings sometimes and I dont know what it is, could birth control pills affect a result of a pregnancy test? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012