On birth control. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feeling abdominal pain and pressure. Should I see my Physician?

Hello! I am 29 years old and have been on birth control for 15 years. I have never missed my period until 1 week ago, it never came. I am now 10 days late I took 2 urine pregnancy tests and had a blood drawn one also. All came back negative. Since my missed cycle I feel lower abdominal pain/pressure, cramping and lower back pain. I have been taking advil for the pain and using a heating pad . Should I see my Physician?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012