On birth control. Missed taking pills. Feels sick, vomiting. Is it food poisoning or pregnancy?

Food poison or pregnant? I am on birth control took last pill of the pack last Saturday, this Sunday I should have started my next pack but I forgot. had sex that day, on the next day (Monday morning) I took my Sunday night pill. and then my Monday night pill at the regular Monday night time. Tuesday (Today) I woke feeling really up sick, threw up and then felt completely normal after. Please tell me this is food poisoning or something
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012