Diarrhea, bloating, loss of appetite, belching, weight loss. What could it be?

Hey the past two months have been difficult. I ate at olive garden one night and had a weird anxious feeling and then had diahrrea bad. I didn t know if it was food poisoning or what. I thought it was over with by that point. I have now started having stomach problems like bloating gross feeling loss of appetite Gross feeling belching a lot and loose stools and weight loss because of the food issues. Some days are better than others but not well for 2 months now. I have gone to do blood work and came back regular and liver count was a little high because i was dehydrated from diahrrea earlier that day. Went to get ultrasound of my insides and everything came back normal. I dont know be but i am still not well. Also my anxiety levels are sky high and have had 2 panic attacks along with these issues.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer