On birth control. Have endometriosis and hypothyroidism. Suffer from headaches, nausea and stomach ache. Help?

Hi, i'm 33, female, 52 kg, 164 cm tall. I have a history of endometriosis and hypothyroidisim (i take Euthyrox). I've been on various hormonal medications for the last 4 years, mostly contraceptive pill (such as Yasmin: Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol) or Visanne - only in order to control my endometriosis. Recently, until last week I was on dydrogesteronum (i stopped because I simply ran ut of pills and did not make it to a doctor on time). My recent blood tests gave ok results, except for abnormally high D-Dimers (0,63) and abnormally low eosinophiles (complete lack of them). My CA-125 results were within normal (12) and CRP too. D-Dimers test was done on my explicit request as I was worried about possible embolism due to long-term hormonal medication. I am not pregnant and no lumps were found in my thyroid on last ultrasound examination (about 7 months ago). I feel weak. I have a very strong headache (for over 24 hours) , stomachache and nausea and I have a little bit of sun aversion. I generally have frequent headaches. Could you please help? I can provide any additional information.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013