On birth control. Had sex during ovulation. Might have pre-cum inside. Chances of pregnancy?

I started my birth control in december 2011, and was one it for 14 months. I was then off it for 1 month before I began it again on march 12 at 9 pm. Today one week after on march 19 i had sex but the condem got stuck inside me. I am currently ovulating... the guy never ejaculated but there could have been some pre- ejaculation . Could I get pregnant? I ve taken my pill now everyday at 9pm for a week, my birth control is mononessa 28..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013