On antibiotics for urine infection, still worsening. Pain in groin, pelvic infection, bleeding. What to do ?

Hi, I am currently waiting for test results (bloods and swabs) for a problem I developed over a week ago. Initially I had a urine infection, received antibiotics but days later was just worsening. Then Doc said it could be a pelvic infection, given more antibiotics however that night had a big bleed and haven t stopped bleeding since. I thought it was beginning to settle today but no, just started again. Doc taken bloods to see if it is a miscarriage/check my thyroid etc. I have alot of pressure down below and pain in the left side of my groin . I don t feel it would be a miscarriage as myself and my husband are always careful and i had a normal period last month. I was diagnosed as having endemetriosis over 12 years ago, however since then I ve had 2 children and in 2007, everything was clear and endemetriosis had gone. So frustrated, sick of being in pain and bleeding :( Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013