On and off nausea, constipation, lower back pain, brown discharge. Implantation bleeding? Pregnant?

About a week ago I started feeling pregnancy symptoms . I would have on and off nausea through out the day, my breasts were much fuller and bigger, and i was constipated. This morning I woke up with tingling nipples, sore breasts and lower back pains. The past few days I have also been experiencing some cramping. Tonight at work I experienced lower back pains, mild abdominal cramping and i noticed a brown discharge . I ve been waiting to take a test until saturday morning because ive been having so many symptoms. My period is due in two days. Is the brown discharge implantation bleeding? Am I having my period? or is this just bleeding that occurs in early pregnancy? I would really like to know so i can start taking care of myself better in the event that i am pregnant so the baby is safe. I had no severe nausea today, but my breasts are very sore. The spotting is light. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012