On adderall, have muscle stiffness in shoulders and neck, numbness in arms and fingers, pain at the back of head. Side effects?

Hi, I m prescribed adderall 25mg, I used to take 30 xr but they caused me problems. I ve been taking adderall for about a month. I ve had weird symptoms and I m not sure what to do about them or if they will go away, or if I should get off of adderall. I get a lot of muscle stiffness , especially in my shoulders and neck when I take it. My circulation gets really bad when I normally dont have problems with it, I will get weird numbness in my arms and fingers, sometimes my legs, and the left side of my face. I get a weird head pain in the back of my head snd neck that persists but it isnt a headache . What should I do? Am I having adverse severe effects? The symptoms stay even when I stop taking the adderall -lucy
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012