On Prozac for depression, but worsened anxiety. Dizzy, lightheaded, chest and abdominal pains, advised Motrin. Withdrawal symptom ?

I was taking Prozac for 2 weeks for depression , but my anxiety worsened so I stopped taking it cold turkey. I ve been off of it for about a week and a half, and I constantly feel sick. My heart beat is 90 bpm which is still normal, but way too fast for me, I m lightheaded occasionally, dizzy, nauseous, have chest pains that are quick and stabbing as well as the same for abdominal pains. I went to the doctor approximately a week ago and they told me to take Motrin or another NSAID for 2 to 3 days because I had inflammation around the sac of my heart. It worked for the first two days, but on the third, I began to feel worse. I m not sure if something is legitimately wrong or if I m just suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013