On PCOS treatment, prescribed Folinext, Obimet capsule, Ubhiphen 50. Is the treatment right?<br>

Hi, My age is 30yrs.2 years before I got married.Since last 4-5 months I am taking treatment on PCOD/ PCOS .The doctor had prescribed me Folinext and Obimet capsule.My follicles donot get incresed with the required size that why they donot rupture,so for this month my doc gave me Ubhiphen 50 for 10 days.Is this treatment is going on right direction?I also wanted to know can i take injuction to rupture the follicles in this month.Becuase of PCOD how many months i still needs to wait to concieve.Is this PCOD is a serious problem? Thanks Aarti
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012