On Orth tricyclen lo, never missed a pill, did not take the pill today on scheduled time, not sexually active. Should I start a new pack?

Hi, I started taking birth control about 15 weeks ago. During the first 8 weeks I took a few pills late by a few mins or hrs. ( I had a scheduled time of 7:15am) I also vomited after taking a few pills due to certain new foods I tried. Maybe an hour or a few hours after taking my pill. I cannot remember exactly. I am taking Orth tri cyclen lo. Other than that, I have never missed a pill. About 6 weeks ago, I made sure I took my pill at the same time each day. My cell didn t go off today, so I took my pill about three hours late. I am not sexually active yet. Should I start a new pack or should I be okay as long as I keep taking the pills each day?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013