On Novelon, missed pill on the day of intercourse, followed it up the next day with ECP. Pregnancy chances?

HI, I have been on Novelon tablet since September 2012. I had my last periods on 24th December. I started my next course of Novelon on 28th December 2012. On 31st December 2012 my fiance and I had unsafe sex during which he came inside it. I missed my pill that night but took it next day morning. To be safe I took an emergency contaceptive pill next day and continued my course of Novelon regularly. What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013