On Monocyclin, had unprotected sex and took Plan B twice. Is it safe to take 2 pills in less than a month's gap ?

Hi, This question concerns birth control , Plan B, and possible pregnancy. I m 21 years old and lost my virginity to my boyfriend back in November. We used a condom every time but I decided to start birth control to be extra safe back in January. Mid-January, my boyfriend and I had sex twice without a condom in the same weekend but he pulled out both times. I took Plan B the morning after the first mistake, but then we had a little too much to drink two days later and it happened again. I was so scared about getting pregnant that I took another Plan B the next day, four days after taking the first one. I got my period or was bleeding about 3 days later, even though I had had my regular period 2 weeks before. I started birth control a week after taking the second Plan B and on the third day of this second period. The doctor ran some tests and told me that I was not pregnant. I have been on monocyclin (Spintrec) now for three weeks and took the first sugar pill yesterday. I never missed a pill, but took two pills several hours later than the usual time that I take them. My boyfriend came to visit this weekend and we had sex without a condom, but he pulled out. Trust me, I am not proud of how irresponsible that I have been, but I am now getting incredibly nervous. Would it be bad if I took another Plan B, even though I took 2 less than a month ago? I am due to start my period on the pill this week, if I get it, does that mean that I am not pregnant? Is there anything that I can do in the meantime to prevent it or find out? I am due to graduate from college in May and start the next chapter of my life and I cannot fathom getting pregnant right now. I am incredibly worried and would really appreciate some help. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013