On Marvelon, Terbinafine, have recently started breakthrough bleeding. How long will it take to subside?

I ve been on Marvelon 28-day for about a year and just recently started having breakthrough bleeding after three weeks into a 9 week course of Terbinafine for my finger nail. I take the birth control in the morning(7:50am) and the Terbinafine at night(7:00pm). My doctor said it was just from stress but I ve been under a lot worse in the past months with no BTB, looking further online I ve found many women have had the same occurrence. Is it normal to have normal period pains/cramps with breakthrough bleed? (They re as bad as before I started birth control and the majority of the reason I m taking BC continuously. ) I have two more weeks of the Terbinafine. How long should it normally take for the BTB to subside after the course of Terbinafine is finished?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013