On Implanon, stomach cramps, ligament tear, bloated, headaches, nausea, sweat, sore breasts. Help?

I have a question regarding pregnancy. I am on the implanon implant for birth control , it is due to be out March 30, 2013. I was recently put on amoxicillon and the pharmacist told me it would make my birth control less effective which it did because I had a period while on the medication well i got off of the medication and about 2 days later got off of my period, about 24 hours after being off of my period I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. About 4 hours after we had unprotected sex we were standing in line at a store and I had literally water fall out of me all over my panties, literally water, completely clear and had no smell. Didnt think anything about it, just went on with my business well about a week later I started having symptoms such as feeling very bloated, low stomach cramps such as round ligament pain (I have 1 child so I know what those feel like), headaches , car sickness (I never get car sick, only when pregnant with my 1st child), and very tired. Within the past week I have been experiencing all of the same plus boob cramps especially after eating a lot, sore back, sore stomach, eating more, slight nausea when hungry and after eating, and sweaty palms and shaky hands. It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since we had unprotected sex. Is this all in my head? Please Help!
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013