On Diane-35, had unprotected sex. Had diarrhoea. Having light spotting. Loss of effect of tablet due to diarrhoea?

I started my 6th pack of Diane-35 on the 21st of November, but i had diarrhea on the 22nd and 23rd. Then I had unprotected sex on the 25th. Today i had very light spotting. I was surprised coz I did not miss my pills but then I realized I had diarrhea last week. I m so agitated and can t wait til I miss my menstrual period to check if I am pregnant, but, could it have happened due to my diarrhea?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer