On BP medication. Severe headache and lack of concentration due to low BP. What to do?

I have been taking blood pressure medication for 2+ years, and perhaps for more than a year the medication I have been taking is Candesartan 8mg. Recently (in January) I started riding a bike. I ride the bike about 3-5 times a week and just since last week have been feeling especially weird in the mornings. By this Saturday just gone, I was not coping with the way I was feeling, a severe headache and unable to concentrate on anything. I thought my blood pressure may be low. It was not severely low for me, but probably the lowest BP reading I have had on my medication 114/65. I took my blood pressure again later in the day and it was still low. On this knowledge, I did not take my medication the next day and neither today. However, I have felt particularly tired and similar to what I was on Saturday. Back at work this morning had to really pull my head into what I was doing and I had to take Panadol to get rid of a headache. Took my blood pressure several times and it was at an acceptable level - one reading was 121/79. Recently I had surgery (6th March), had a general anaesthetic. I had an ECG that was perfectly normal. I am 48 years old. Since the cycling I have lost 5kg, Was 86kg and now am 81kg. I know I didn't seek my own doctors advice on this, which is probably what I should have done. I do remember many years ago, and this may be unrelated, I was cycling to and from work 10km morning and night and did this right up to 7 months pregnant with my first child. I stopped because of concerned boss and other workmates who thought it was dangerous for me to be riding my bike pregnant. Soon after I stopped my blood pressure began to go up and I began to hold heaps of fluid. That was 28 years ago now, but I am wondering if cycling holds the key for me in keeping my blood pressure normal and I am just experiencing my body changing to a more healthy state.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013