On Amitriptyline, have not experienced vertigo attack since its intake. Does it help in overcoming vertigo?

I suffer from benign posterior vertigo and in the past had to have a procedure called Eplytes I think to help. However 2 years ago I was having a few problems and was given Amitriptyline . I only take a very small dose 25mg at night. I have not had a vertigo attack for the 2 years I have been taking it. Is there any coonection between taking Amitriptyline and Vertigo. Has there been any reports of it helping vertigo? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012