Old aged, speaking irrelevant after head injury. How to improve her condition?

Hi, My grand mother is 86 years old. Recently she had a small injury on her head and since then she speaks everything irrelevant. She doesn t recognize anyone. She keeps speaking as if there is something else around her and keeps describing about what she is imagining. She says she can t see properly and doesn t respond to what someone asks. Just before all this she was perfectly alright and never had a single complaint except of high blood pressure . Please suggest how we can improve her position. Currently she is admitted in a hospital and is going through some treatment
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013