Odor of onions after starting masturbation. Pain during periods. Tried Vagilis. Infection?

Hi, I m 14 well im turing 15 this year and i ve been masturbating for a year now(with a battery back massager i dont do fingers or anything like that) and since then i ve developed an oder and it smell like onions/hamburgers. Also, since then my periods have gotten worst like they hurt soooo bad its like hell for real. I tried vagilis and its not working and now i go to school with pads on because i smell toward the end of the day.I forgot who, but someone told that pads are a odor absorber so i been wearing them but its like around 1:50 in the afternoon when i can really smell the odor. But like it doesnt hurt to pee so i dont think its a yeast infection but i dont know im not a doctor so...yea my question is do u think i have an infection, and do you know how i can get rid of this odor?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012